How to add funds to my account using a cheque?
To add funds using a cheque, follow the instructions below:
- Use Zerodha Broking Ltd as payee to transfer funds to your equity account or Zerodha Commodities Pvt Ltd to transfer to your commodity account.
- Mention your Kite user ID on the back of the cheque.
Send the cheque to the following address (via post, registered post, speed post or courier):
Zerodha H.O No.153/154 4th Cross Dollars Colony,
Opp. Clarence Public School, J.P Nagar 4th Phase,
Bangalore - 560078
The funds will be added to your trading account within 3 to 5 working days, once the cheque is cleared.
Did you know?
- Adding funds to your trading account using a cheque is free .
- A charge of up to ₹350 would be levied in case your cheque bounces.
- Fund transfers only from the linked bank accounts will be accepted. You can have more than one bank account linked to your Zerodha account. To see your linked bank accounts, visit console.zerodha.com/account/bank
- You can transfer funds instantly to your Zerodha account using UPI, payment gateway and IMPS/NEFT/RTGS. See How do I add funds to my Zerodha account? to know more.