How to add funds to Zerodha using a cheque?
To add funds using a cheque, follow these steps:
- Use Zerodha Broking Ltd as payee to transfer funds to the equity account.
- Use Zerodha Commodities Pvt Ltd to transfer funds to the commodity account.
- Mention the Kite user ID on the back of the cheque.
Courier the cheque to:
153/154, 4th Cross, J.P Nagar 4th Phase,
Opp. Clarence Public School,
Bengaluru - 560078
Did you know?
- Adding funds to the trading account using a cheque is free.
- A charge of up to ₹350 + 18% GST would be levied in case the cheque bounces.
- Fund transfers only from the linked bank accounts will be accepted. More than one bank account can be linked with Zerodha. To see the linked bank accounts, visit console.zerodha.com/account/bank.
- You can transfer funds instantly to your Zerodha account using UPI, payment gateway and IMPS/NEFT/RTGS. See How do I add funds to my Zerodha account? to know more.