How can SIPs be paused and resumed on Coin web?
To pause or resume SIPs, follow these steps:
- Click on the drop-down and select Mutual funds.
- Click on SIPs.
- Select the mutual fund scheme.
- Click on Pause to pause a SIP or Resume to resume the SIP.
- Click on Yes.
Did you know?
- AMC SIPs cannot be paused. See What is the AMC SIP option on Coin web?
- Zerodha SIP orders should be paused or resumed before the cut-off time, i.e., T-1 day before 5:30 PM for it to be effective for the current month.
- To ensure that a Systematic Investment Plan (SIP) starts within the current month, it must be set up at least 2 days prior to the preferred execution date. For example, if the client wants the SIP to execute on the 5th of each month, they need to set it up on or before the 3rd of the current month. If the SIP is set up on the 4th with an execution date of the 5th, it will start from the next month.