How to save layout and template on Tradingview charts in Kite web?
Layouts and templates are used to customize a chart.
- Layouts include chart type, drawings, style, background etc. These are specific to the stock where it is applied and won't load on the charts of other instruments when opened.
- Templates include indicators and timeframes applicable to the charts of all the other instruments.
To save layouts and templates, follow the steps below:
- Open a chart, apply drawings and other chart settings.
enter a name for the chart layout and click on
- Open a chart, apply timeframe and indicators.
- Click on Templates and enter a template name.
- Check the Save interval checkbox and click on Save.
Loading Layouts and Templates:
The saved layouts and templates can be loaded from the saved list.
Did you know?
To set a default template for all charts, click on
Save as default template