How to update a PAN that is already linked with Zerodha?
To update the PAN number already linked to a Zerodha account, the documents mentioned must be scanned, merged into a single PDF, e-signed, and submitted by creating a ticket. To know how to e-sign, see How can I esign documents on Digio? and to know how to attach documents, see How to attach screenshots or documents on tickets?
The following documents must be submitted:
- Account modification form ( PDF ) with signature in the F (First holder) box. On the KYC page affix the latest passport size photograph, sign across the photo in the F1 box and also sign in the F2 box.
- Self-attested copy of address proof.
- Copy of new PAN with signature.
- Cancellation letter from Income Tax Department (ITD) for the old PAN card.
- A self-attested request letter, specifying the details on the reason for cancellation of old PAN, with the old and new pan numbers.