How to log in to Zerodha in case the mobile is lost or I do not use a mobile?
If the mobile is lost or no mobile is used, follow these steps to log in to Kite:
- Visit kite.zerodha.com.
- Click on Forgot user ID or password?
- Enter the User ID and PAN.
- Select Receive on Email, enter the email ID and captcha, and click on Reset.
- A reset link will be sent to the registered email ID.
- Click on Reset password and 2FA in the email.
- Enter the new password and click on Continue.
- Select Method 2: External authenticator and click on Setup TOTP.
- Set up an external authenticator such as Authy. To download Authy, visit authy.com/download.
- Click on Can’t scan? Copy key.
- Open the authenticator and paste the copied key.
- Set up the TOTP on Authy or the external authenticator.
- In the Enter the 6 digit app TOTP field, enter the TOTP generated on Authy and click on Continue.
- The password will be reset. Click on Login here to continue.
Login to Kite using TOTP.
Did you know? If the TOTP tokens are backed up on Authy, they will be available across devices. Therefore, even if access to a device is lost, TOTP can be accessed from other devices that have Authy installed.