Where can I get a DIS booklet?
DIS booklets are given to clients only on request. The DIS request form should be filled in with your demat account number, correspondence address (as per Zerodha records), and be physically signed. You can e-sign the DIS request form and send it to us by raising a ticket below. Please ensure that the DIS request form is completely filled, signed and e-signed before raising the ticket.
Click here for a walkthrough of the process to e-sign documents. Once we receive the forms, we will courier the DIS booklet within 24-48 hours only to your registered correspondence address.
Alternatively, if you don't have your Aadhaar linked to your mobile for receiving the e-sign OTP, you can follow the below steps:
- If you are requesting the DIS booklet for the first time. You need to print and fill the DIS Request Form * with your DP ID & send it to the address mentioned below.
- If you are requesting for an additional DIS booklet. You need to fill out Annexure B (which you can find on the last page of the DIS booklet you presently have) and send it to the address below -
Zerodha Head Office
#153/154 4th Cross Dollars Colony,
Opp. Clarence Public School,
J.P Nagar 4th Phase, Bangalore - 560078
The first DIS booklet will be free of charge . This booklet will have 10 slips. After this, for additional booklets, you will be charged Rs 100 + GST along with courier charges of Rs 100 + GST.
- In case the reason for transfer is an off-market sale - you can check this document and accordingly mention the reason in the reason field. You also need to download, print & fill out this Annexure and send it along with DIS form. It is mandatory to fill out the payment details. To know more about how to fill DIS slips click here .
- In case you have lost annexure B, please fill up and send this form . If your earlier issued DIS booklet is not completely utilised, you will also need to send us the DIS cancellation form .
- In order to transfer multiple shares using a single DIS, you can use the DIS annexure form .
- Only individual account holders can make use of the e-sign process. You have to mandatorily affix a wet signature and e-sign within the form. You need to ensure that the form is in vertical alignment.