How to get a Delivery Instruction Slip (DIS) booklet?
To receive the DIS booklet, submit a DIS request form ( PDF ) must be submitted. The instructions to fill the DIS request form are as follows:
- Enter the BO ID in the client ID field. See What is my BO ID?
- The correspondence address must be filled as per Zerodha’s records which can be found in the CMR copy. See What is a CMR copy and where can I get it?
- Physical signature in the signature box.
- Name of the account holder(s).
The DIS request form can be submitted in the following two ways:
1. Online method
If the account holder’s Aadhaar is linked to a mobile number, the DIS request can be e-signed. See How can I esign documents on Digio? to know how to e-sign the DIS request form and submit it by creating a ticket .
Only individual account holders can use the e-sign process. Ensure the following:
- Print the DIS request form, sign it, scan it and then e-Sign the form.
- The form is vertically aligned while creating the ticket.
Non-individual account holder's can use the offline method explained below.
2. Offline method
If the account holder's Aadhaar is not linked with a mobile number, follow these steps:
- If the DIS booklet is being requested for the first time, courier the DIS request form( PDF ) mentioning the DP ID. See What is my DP ID? .
If an additional DIS booklet is being requested, fill out Annexure B, which can be found on the last page of the existing DIS booklet and
courier it to:
153/154, 4th Cross, J.P Nagar 4th Phase,
Opp. Clarence Public School,
Bengaluru - 560078
If Annexure B is misplaced, and DIS is completely utilised, courier the misplacement form ( DOC ).
If Annexure B is misplaced, but the DIS is not utilised completely , courier the misplacement form( DOC ) along with the DIS cancellation form ( DOC )
Did you know?
- A maximum of 5 securities (ISINs) can be transferred per DIS. Use the DIS Annexure form ( PDF ) to transfer more than 5 securities.
- To know how to fill the DIS slip, see How do I fill in a DIS slip? . The signature in the DIS should match the signature in the Zerodha account. The signature in the account can be checked by visiting console.zerodha.com/account/documents and selecting Signature proof from the drop-down.
Charges for the DIS booklet
Each DIS booklet has ten slips, and the first one is free. ₹100 + 18 % GST and a courier charge of ₹100 + 18 % GST will be charged per additional booklet.