How can the address registered with Zerodha be changed online?
- Visit signup.zerodha.com/kite/login.
- Click on Continue with Kite and log in using Zerodha credentials.
- Click on Update details as per Aadhaar.
- Click on Link your Digilocker with Zerodha.
- Link the Digilocker to Zerodha using Aadhaar, OTP and the 6-digit Digilocker Security pin.
- Click on Continue.
- Click on Allow to accept the consent.
- Click on Proceed.
- Fill in the FATCA declaration and click on Continue.
Tick the checkboxes and click on
- Complete the IPV. See What is In-Person Verification (IPV), and why is it required? And click on Save.
- Upload a copy of the PAN.
- Click on e-sign KYC.
- Click on Proceed to e-sign.
- Click on Sign now.
Tick the checkboxes, enter the Aadhaar number and verify the OTP.
The address will be updated within 72 working hours of completing the above steps. An account modification charge of ₹25 + 18% GST is applicable for updating the change in the address.
The address can be changed online only if a mobile number is linked to the Aadhaar. If not, follow the offline process. See, What is the procedure for changing the address registered with Zerodha offline?
Dormant account holders will continue to receive cash and stock dividends. However, to participate in buybacks, OFS, rights issues, etc., the account must be reactivated by verifying the KYC details first.