What is the procedure for changing the address registered with Zerodha offline?
To change the registered address, courier the account modification and KYC forms (PDF) along with any one of the following self-attested address proofs:
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar Card
- National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (NREA) job card
- National Population Register (NPR) letter
If an Aadhaar is being submitted as proof, ensure that a masked Aadhaar is submitted, To learn how to get the masked Aadhaar, see How to download masked Aadhaar?
An account modification charge of ₹
25 + 18% GST is applicable for updating the change in the address. If the address change is to be updated in the KYC Registration Agency (KRA), tick the box in the account modification form.
Courier the documents to:
153/154, 4th Cross, J.P Nagar 4th Phase,
Opp. Clarence Public School,
Bengaluru - 560078
Check the sample account modification and KYC forms (PDF).
Did you know?
- The address change can be done online if a mobile number is linked to the Aadhaar. To learn how see What is the procedure for changing the address registered with Zerodha online?
- The signature on the forms must match with the signature provided while opening an account.
- NRI account holders must provide a notarised copy of the address proof.
- The address will be updated within 72 working hours.