How to reset the password on Kite web?
To reset the password on Kite web, follow these steps:
- Click on Forgot user ID or password?
- Enter the User ID and PAN.
- Select Receive on Email or SMS, enter the email ID and captcha, and click on Reset.
- Enter the OTP received on mobile or email.
- Enter the new password and click on Continue.
Method 1: Kite mobile
Method 2: External Authenticator
to set up 2FA security to login to Kite web. To learn more, see
How to set up 2FA security on Kite web?
If there’s an error, Invalid account credentials. N attempts remain error, ensure that the correct User ID, PAN, registered email id, or mobile number is entered. If the client cannot remember the registered email address or phone number, they will have to update them by creating a ticket with the e-signed account modification form (PDF) before resetting the password. See How to esSign documents?