Account login access
- What is my user ID to log in to Zerodha’s trading platforms?
- Everything you need to know to get started with your Zerodha account
- Why am I getting the message “This exchange segment is not enabled for your account” even though my account is opened?
- What is 'support code' that is required when I call Zerodha Support and why do I need it?
- How do I set up my Kite login password?
- How do I reset my support code for my Trading & DEMAT account at Zerodha?
- Can I log in and track my reading progress on Varsity web?
- How do I change my Kite password?
- Does Zerodha charge the same brokerage for the Zerodha - IDFC FIRST Bank 3-in-1 account?
- What is the brokerage at Zerodha for equity?
- What are call and trade (auto square off) charges?
- What does Depository Participant(DP) charge mean?
- What is the brokerage for Futures and Options?
- Why was the BTST settlement process changed on Zerodha?
- Why am I charged DP charges for Buy Today Sell Tomorrow (BTST) trades?
- What is the brokerage for currency futures and options?
- Why was I charged the DP charges twice for the same sale transaction?
- Why is the charges on the brokerage calculator different from that on the profit and loss reports and ledger profits?
- What is the brokerage for the commodity segment?
* To create a ticket, select a relevant article.