Why am I not receiving emails from Zerodha?
If you aren't receiving emails from Zerodha, it is likely that
- Your inbox is full. You can check the space available on your email account at the bottom of your inbox. If the used is 99% or higher, please free up some space by deleting some emails or files in your Google drive.
- Your email domain has blocked emails from external IDs such as Zerodha (common with office email domains).
- Check if the email was archived, deleted, or marked as spam.
- Check if the email was filtered & automatically archived, deleted or moved to the spam folder.
- Check if your emails are being forwarded to another account.
- Check your settings if you read your emails with a third-party email client.
- If most of your emails are missing, someone might have unauthorized access to your account and they could be deleting your emails.
- If the mail fails to deliver to your inbox, Zerodha blocks the email id for 30 days to preserve our IP reputation.