Why are emails from Zerodha not being received?
Emails from Zerodha may not be received for the following reasons:
- If 99% of the inbox is utilised. Delete emails or files from Google drive to create space.
- If the email domain has blocked emails from external IDs such as Zerodha. This usually happens when office email IDs are registered with Zerodha. To learn how to update the email ID with Zerodha, see How to change the registered mobile number or email address with Zerodha?
- Check if the email was archived, deleted, or marked as spam.
- Check if the emails are being forwarded to another email ID.
- Check if someone with unauthorised access to the emails is deleting them if most of them are missing.
- Check if the emails were already read on a third-party email client like Microsoft Outlook, Apple mail etc.
- If the mail fails to deliver to the inbox, Zerodha blocks the email ID for 30 days to preserve the IP reputation.