General questions on Coin Web
- What is the cut-off time for mutual fund transactions on Coin and what is the applicable NAV?
- I have redeemed my mutual fund investments but I haven't received the money yet?
- Can I apply for an New Fund Offer(NFO) through Coin?
- Why am I unable to place a buy order for some mutual funds?
- What is the AMC SIP option on Coin web?
- How to place an order to buy direct mutual funds on Coin?
- Which date’s NAV will be applicable for the units allotted to me?
- I have redeemed some mutual funds through coin, why did I receive an SMS from the AMC as a cheque will be dispatched?
- Why did my mutual fund order get rejected?
- Why is my mutual fund purchase order rejected though I have sufficient funds in my trading account?
- Lumpsum and Redeem option
Other features on Coin web
- Where can I get a statement for my ELSS investments?
- How long will it take for me to get my money after I redeem my investments?
- How to place a lump sum order on Coin web?
- How to delete a mutual fund order on Coin?
- How do I cancel my order on Coin?
- Where can I see a record of all the orders I’ve placed on Coin?
- Where can I see my investments on Coin?
- SIP (Systematic Investment Plans)
* To create a ticket, select a relevant topic