Search for an answer or browse help topics to create a ticket
View all categories

How do I switch my DEMAT from ILFS to Zerodha? - NRI accounts

The procedure to close your IL&FS DEMAT account and open a Zerodha DEMAT account is as follows:

1. Download and fill the IL&FS closure letter, and the Zerodha demat application and submit both of these documents to Zerodha's HO. Refer to this article for a detailed explanation.

2. Along with the above, you have to submit the signed FEMA declaration form & FATCA declaration form.

3. Please submit a copy of your NRE/NRO-SB account - Cancelled cheque/Bank statement where IFSC, MICR and branch details are mentioned. 

4. Copy of your PIS permission letter.