Why am I getting the market not open error while the IPO window is still open?
You get the market not open error while the IPO window is still open because the IPO status on Console is displayed based on the time zone your device is set to and not according to the IPO window.
Changing the time zone and having the time in sync with the IST zone on your device can resolve this error.
To change the time zone on your device, follow the steps mentioned below for Windows, Mac, Android devices, and iOS devices-
1. Start > Settings
2. Time & language
3. Date & time.
You can choose to set the time zone automatically or manually. If you are within India, you can select the “Set the time zone automatically option” and click on Sync now. If you are outside India, ensure you choose the IST time zone.
1. On your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Date & Time. If the lock at the bottom left is locked, click it to unlock the preference pane.
2. Click Date & Time, then set the date and time automatically or manually.
(a) Automatically: Select “Set date and time automatically”, then choose the network time server for your region.
(b) Manually: Deselect “Set date and time automatically”, click today’s date on the calendar, drag the clock’s hands to show the correct time (or enter the time), then click Save.
3. Click Time Zone, then set the time zone automatically or manually.
(a) Automatically: Select “Set time zone automatically using current location”.
(b) Manually: Deselect “Set time zone automatically using current location”, click a location on the map, click the Closest Town/City pop-up menu, then choose the town or city closest to your location.
Open your phone's Clock app.
Tap More(3 dot button) > Settings.
Under "Clock," pick your home time zone or change the date and time. To see or hide a clock for your home time zone when you're in a different time zone, tap Automatic home clock.
Go to Settings > General
Date & Time.
Click on Set Automatically.
- Ensure that the time is in sync with the IST zone on your device.
- The TOTP authentication may fail if the clock on your device is not in sync with the current time. Ensure that the time zone is set as IST and in sync with the IST time zone.