How can I save my time frame, chart style and indicator settings as a view in ChartIQ?
The view function in ChartIQ allows studies/indicators to be added and be saved as views. This can be applied on other scrips when charts are initiated.
You can follow the below steps to save a View.
- Select the required time frame and chart type.
- Apply the required indicators from the display.
- Click "save view" under views.
- Enter the view name and click the save button.
- Click save preferences under the layout.
For a visual representation please refer to the GIF below.
Views are saved in cloud memory and synced across systems and mobile devices. Hence, you can access this from any device using your credentials.