What is an AMO and when can we place it?(हिंदी में पढ़ें)
You can place orders for the next trading day using the AMO feature on Kite. This is especially helpful for people who can’t actively track the markets during the live session - 9:15 am to 3:30 pm.
AMO orders can be placed only during the following time duration –
3:45 PM to 8:57 AM for NSE and 3:45 PM to 8:59 AM for BSE
3:45 PM to 8:59 AM
F&O – 3:45 PM to 9:10 AM
MCX – Anytime during the day, if placed during the market hours the order will go through the next day at 9 AM
AMO orders are allowed for all product types (CNC/MIS/NRML) except for CO. You will also not be able to place stoploss orders using AMOs. On weekends and trading holidays, AMOs can be placed at any time. Read this article on Z-connect to learn more about AMOs.
To place an AMO, open the order window and click on ‘AMO’
Check out this section of the user manual to learn more.
1. You will not be able to place stoploss orders using AMOs. The AMOs will be sent to the exchange at the following times -
- Equity [NSE & BSE] - Market and Limit orders - 9 AM
- Equity [NSE & BSE] - IOC validity, or Disclosed Quantity (less than 100% of sell quantity) - 9:15 AM
- F&O - 9:15 AM
- CDS - 9:00 AM
2. You will not be able to place orders (AMO) between 12 AM and 5:30 AM because our system undergoes a scheduled maintenance during those hours.
3. If your account is a non-POA account, you will get this error when you place an AMO order between 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. This is because we accept the TPIN authorisation after 5 PM.
4. AMOs are not allowed for ETFs. You can place longstanding GTT orders instead.
AMO आर्डर क्या है और कब हम इसे प्लेस कर सकते है?