Search for an answer or browse help topics to create a ticket


Show moreless
View all categories

Where can I find the POA (Power of attorney)?

You can download the POA here. The POA requires to be signed and couriered to our office as this document has to be franked. 

The POA is to allow your broker to debit shares from your demat account when you sell them on the exchange. If you have not submitted the POA, you will be able to place delivery sell instructions by using the CDSL TPIN provided you are holding an individual, joint, NRI, or a minor demat account.