How do I add money to my trading account directly through Kite or Pi?
You can add funds directly from our trading platforms, Kite and Pi, instantly using the payment gateway. There will be payment gateway charges of Rs 9 + 18% GST. Also, the minimum amount for using the gateway is Rs. 50
The payment gateway transfer through Kite/Pi currently is only possible for about 25 banks. You can see the list of banks here.
Note, Saraswat Bank isn't available in the payment gateway's list of banks of currently.
On Kite, select the funds tab and click on ‘Add Funds’
Once you do, the payment window opens up.
Enter the amount you want to transfer. Select the segment i.e. equity or commodity by choosing in the drop-down.
If you have a secondary bank account linked to your account you can also choose from which bank account you’d like to make the transfer from.
Click on ‘Continue’ and you will be redirected to the net banking portal of your bank.
Once you enter the details on the net banking portal of your bank and authorize the payment, a window will pop up with the details and status of the transaction, If you haven’t seen it, wait for a few seconds till you see the window.
You will have to click on ‘Close’ in this window because if you don’t, the fund transfer won’t be instant and can take some time.
Once you do the funds will start reflecting in your Account under Pay-in under the funds tab.
On Pi, select Pay In option. A new window with the Payment Gateway (same as Kite) will open.
Select the Segment, your Bank and the Amount you want to add and press continue. It will take you to your Internet Banking page, where you can complete the transfer.
The Funds will start reflecting in your Account under ‘Payin tab ’in the cash positions [Ctrl+Shift+V]
- Click on ‘Close’ on the transaction confirmation window and do not close the payment gateway page before the confirmation of the transaction is visible on Kite/Pi.
- Once the gateway redirects you to the internet banking page, and if you face any issues you will have to contact your bank’s customer support.
- You may not be able to use the payment gateway to add funds in case you have a current bank account. You can alternatively use UPI or IMPS/NEFT/RTGS.
- From 1st Aug 2018 onwards, If you transfer funds to your trading account between 12 AM & 7:30 AM, it won't reflect on your trading terminal until after 7:30 AM.
- Saraswat Bank isn't available in the payment gateway's list of banks currently.