- What does record date and ex-date mean?
- What is book closure date?
- Are shareholders eligible for corporate action benefits if the shares are sold on the ex-date/record date?
- Will eligibility for corporate action benefits be affected if stocks are pledged with Zerodha?
- What is a fractional share?
- What does delisting mean?
- What is the process for applying for a takeover at Zerodha?
- What should be done if someone missed applying for a delisting?
- What is an FPO (Follow-on public offering)?
- What is the correct buy average for my partly-paid shares?
- What is the impact of mergers and spin offs on shares?
- Why were the shares not eligible for corporate action benefits even though they were purchased before the ex-date?
- Stock split
Offer for sale(OFS)
- What is an Offer For Sale (OFS)?
- How to apply for an Offer for sale (OFS)?
- Can retail investors apply for an OFS below the cut-off price?
- Why was the OFS allotment not received even though the request was placed before the cut-off?
- What is the maximum allowed bid quantity for retail OFS bids?
- Why is the cut-off price higher for retail OFS orders?
- Rights issue
* To create a ticket, select a relevant topic